Monday, November 22, 2004

4 days..1 post...not bad not bad.....

hrmp..didn blog for like...erm...4 days ledi.....coz of exam.....haih....hate exam week...but too bad..cant avoid it...:(

today is the 1st day of my exam....microwave devices.....hrmp..not bad the paper......the paper was more theory than calculation..so pratically i write until hand pain(che wa....like write alot like tat)..ok..so anyway.....there were some "cuak sai" incident happened to me....

1st cuak sai event was..i nearly walked out from the hosue without my exam slip printed....luckily jee wei reminded all of us about dun forget our ID and exam slip....."wei..exam slip remember tat.."....oh gosh...his this sentence saved my day...so i printed the exam slip at around 8:50 morning.....

2nd "cuak sai" event was.....the venue...the examination venue..my exam slip stated out my venue was in D&D lab..(Do not Disturb lab!!??..lawak lawak...)...so all the while thought is in foe...so me and jee wei reach foe at 9 oclock sharp....as both of us were in the same exam venue.......R4003...the room number...so we pressed the lift 3rd floor.....went out.....walked 1 round to find R4003..and we finally found it..and to our surprise,the room we found was Mr Ho Kim Fong room....great..tat time was already 9:05...so with "cuak sai" feeling.....i went into tele lab and as the lab assistant...the lab assistant told me coolly.."in lab kat building sana lar...FCM.."..so me and jee wei half running half walking to FCM......met 1 guy in the lift...he sama case as me...forgot to print exam slip.....

so went in the room nearly 10 minits late...nvm...still managed to finish my paper in time.....screw up abit of question..but i think tat's not a big problem.....keke....after exam...all of us...me,jee wei,eu jin , jian and fai headed to Dengkil to had bah kut teh....and after lunch and went back home...i started my journey to "mimpi-mimpi" land .....slept for 4 hours......and was fooling around b4 went to alamanda's A&W to had my dinner.......

hrmp....guess after all the relaxation...i think i shud start my study on etm..this friday's paper...argh!!hate exam......remember i saw 1 dude beside me...his exam slip had just 1 subject..oh yeah..1 subject..guess after tat paper...he's be enjoying himself....dem.....

btw...i changed the background sound to this....."Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrel..this song sound familiar to some of u??yeah..its one of Remember the Titans' ost.....nice song i can say...enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home