Sunday, November 28, 2004

another post of mine....

23th,24th,25th,26th,27th........1,2,3,4,5....whooo..5 days without any new post.....for me..it feels like i havnt touch my blog for ages.....but nvm...now i got watever time avaible on earth to slowly update my post....been busy for past 2 weeks........raya's weeek....study week..exam week........and all i can say now is "phew....it finally finished"...but then......week didn have a good finish..as i kinda screw up my last paper....the paper should have turn to a quite easy paper ..if and only if i read the tv chapter.....memorize properly...memorize wat is slope discriminator....balanced frequency discriminator.......memorize frii's formula properly.....the benefits of modulation........sigh...nvm...since the paper was over.....and i just started my holiday.....i dont want to think about it anymore.......


hrmp..last week was my exam week...had my first paper on monday and last paper on friday.......because of this long interval between 2 papers.....i felt no pressure at all....i was suppose to be very tension and worry for my exam...and sad to say i didnt have these 2 feelings thruout the exam week....felt guilty of not been feeling tension and worry.....and ended up doing bad in my papers.....

as i just started my holidays..meaning i got 3 weeks to spent b4 going back to cyber...and gosh..i need to find something to do to avoid my brain become stone and finally cant work well.....

till the next post....;)enjoy the music...:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home