Wednesday, December 01, 2004

fatty fatty boom boom....

Had a "not very satified swim but at least it was a swim" 's swim in swimming pool this evening . I never planned about this swimming thing until the moment my dad was going to play badminton wif his frends....nvm

so reached the pool around 5:30pm..and i told myself "holy shit" when i stepped beside the pool..there were like...few dozens of just finished UPSR kids in the pool.....nevermind i told myself..and i jumped into the pool....trafficjam mak oi...how to swim.......i just swimmed for few round and then headed back to the wash room to wash up......nah..not a good day for me to swim.......


but one thing i noticed about those kids in the pool...especially male kids......they are all fat...its like a normal body saiz for kids nowadays....ppl leave no comment on their kids body saiz..not like my time....my body saiz was abit rare case among my frends back to primary school...i'm fat....if ppl give face..ppl might say..chubby..but screw tat..i accepted the fact that i'm fat.....so no problem for me...but wat i am trying to say is.......man....parents ..plz lar take care of ur kids...especially those fat ones.....it'll make their life hard when they grow up one day...hard for them to find shirt..to dress up nicely..hard for them to face to society.....why i say tat..coz now its hard for me to buy pants......saiz 35...wat the hell....sometime when i see one nice pant tat i like....i cant find the saiz.."sorry sir...we got only until saiz 32..".....haih....u see the problem now??but i can say i no problem facing the society as i always tell myself i'm not fat..i'm not fat..i'm not fat..and this no problem...it's all mentality problem..fix the mentality and u'll be able to face the society..but reality..like finding shirts or pants...then u will surely find problem..some shirts are really nice..but then when u wear it...ur body saiz make the whole shirt looks screw up...sad.....one more thing... just now in the pool..i could see breast hanging on the male kids body....quite a sad scene for me.....as i counted(glance thru)...i can see tat average 10 kids in the pool....at least 5 or 6 are fat......compare to my time...i still remember my frend around me...average 10 ppl...i think 1 or 2 were fat...and tat including me......when i told my dad about tat....he said.."fastfood...now kids eat alot of fastfood...KFC..McD......and those make them fat.."...i was like....hmrp...quite agree on that...fastfood.....fried chicken...french fries..burger....those contain alot of fats and carbohydrate( corrected)......as a prove.....look at me....i'm the living product of fastfood.....i eat alot of fastfood during primary and secondary...and now i got breast...i got tummy.....and fats around my body...all the while i'm trying to make my breast disappear and guess wat....i found that breast is the hardest part on our body to lose...ppl told me...u cant make ur breast disappear..u can only make ur breast to chest ....but u need very high self disipline....sit up everyday..pumping everyday....u can do tat??i cant..tat's why i still got breast hanging on my body...dem....stomach...easy job...i once made my stomach flat b4..no problem....method??swim 3 times a week...play badminton 2 times a week..and run 2km a week...(the running part i did on treadmill)........not only stomach..my legs my hands...all became more muscular...but breast...oh yeah..the twins were still ther..and are still there now.......so now i need to take good care of my eating as i dun wish to wear bra one day.....

i guess tat's all for today...enjoy the music....

2 Comments:

Blogger narrowband said...

bo sui zha boh meh.. aiseh.

1:39 AM  
Blogger timun said...

dave ar.....sui zha bo??uu ar...i saw 1 future lenglui....face look like lam hei lui..if u know who is she....but then..she just.still young....got a flat chest...no ass...thin in other word.....didn turn me on....:P....


thanks licia....i go correct it now...:D

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home